Friday 8 March 2013

Mess Up!

Ok folks,

so the mystery is now clear, the mystery itself being, how I could write blogs and have them disappear!!!
duh duh, I was writing on two different pages. (I did say I was a bit of a technophobe)

Anyhoo, my eldest has been around and sorted it all out, I hasten to add I'm to do nothing other than write, no clicking on, pushing buttons, or anything else on pain of death. All I had to do was amuse the children whilst she worked on my pc, Albert was quite happy playing with a pair of overlarge glasses and Hendry is more than happy destroying the baddies via 'Starwars' on my kindle!!  Just love the kindle, when he gets fed up with that he can play somehing else or even read a book! Yesterday he took home a very tiny copy of 'A Christmas Carole' by Dickens. This morning he tells me its all about three ghosts, one of which is a lady!



No comments:

Post a Comment