Saturday 19 October 2013

'MeGath' the third instalment in 'The Tessellation Saga'

Hi guys,

this evening I finally finished 'MeGath' the third instalment in 'The Tessellation Saga' and what with the linking, hyperlinking and the many layered cover I have to admit it was hard going, I am however learning loads about computers...
All praise to YouTube who know everything. (Do I sound like a minion, or what?) Really it's an amazing tool and the folk who post tutorials are clever, witty and friendly. Talking mostly in easy to understand speech (believe me I need easy to understand!) I must say Aubrey Watt is my favourite. Her style is clear concise and SLOW which I is just how I like (and need) it! lol

Anyhoo, MeGath, will be published tomorrow on Amazon and in 7 days on Smashwords... I'm particularly pleased with this cover mainly because it took me an absolute age. Lol

Well I need a gin and tonic so I'll speak to you soon...
Bye.....
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment